Re: [Tigers] Teething

To: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@akzonobel.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Teething
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:16:03 -0600
Tony's note on the main bearings has me thinking I should check the
routing of the oil lines to the remote filter. If I got those backwards
then there wouldn't be a lot of flow because of the check valve in the
filter, right? I'm sure that I went over that several times as I was
doing the assembly but it won't hurt to check again.

I appreciate all the suggestions. I'll check into it all over the next
couple of days and see what is going on.

Theo