[Tigers] Teething

To: <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: [Tigers] Teething
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@akzonobel.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:58:47 -0400
Theo,

The Cobra covers may be interfering at the breather or the rockers may
be hitting if you went to the roller rockers. The original covers were
intended for use with the stock stamped steel rockers. I would start
with this.

If the knock is internal ... sometimes hard to describe I might look for
Oil pump or Oil pan interference although I believe you had the Canton
pan on before.

I would use a stethoscope to narrow down the area of the knock to
diagnose the location or area of the sound.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak

Services Consultant

Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.

23961 Via El Rocio

Mission Viejo,  CA 92691

PH: 949-305-5393

Cell: 949-289-3357

FX: 425-955-6268

Email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
<mailto:timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>

Personal Email: timronak@cox.net <mailto:timronak@cox.net>

If you received this message in error please inform the sender and
delete the message.