[Tigers] Valve cover clearance

To: <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: [Tigers] Valve cover clearance
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@akzonobel.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:39:14 -0400
Theo,

With the Twisted wedge heads and the raised rail I was able to still run the
baffles but had to modify them for the posi lock bolts. It was easy to do but
I do not know how tough that would be with the stock valvecover rail height. I
do know they make some thicker heavy rubber gaskets with a steel shim that may
be a bolt in correction with no grinding. As I recall the gasket provided a <
inch height.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak

Services Consultant

Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.

23961 Via El Rocio

Mission Viejo,  CA 92691

PH: 949-305-5393

Cell: 949-289-3357

FX: 425-955-6268

Email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
<mailto:timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>

Personal Email: timronak@cox.net <mailto:timronak@cox.net>

If you received this message in error please inform the sender and delete the
message.