[Tigers] Source for screws, nuts and bolts ?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Source for screws, nuts and bolts ?
From: "Steve Ralsten" <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 21:14:45 -0800
I've seen the great list of parts at Tigers United. I've also heard of the
set of all required screws, nuts and bolts
that can be purchased in stainless (about $1K). I am however interested in
where you guys go to find screws etc on a one at a time
as needed basis. I have a terrible time with local stores finding the fine
thread, or if I find the fine thread the head is round rather
than flat, or if both are right the length is too long or too short. Where
do you guys go ?

Steve
B9473720