Re: [Tigers] Source for screws, nuts and bolts ?

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Source for screws, nuts and bolts ?
From: jim@island.net
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 12:14:16 -0700
I bought the  package Totally Stainless a couple years ago... I think
it's now around $100 . You just quote the # from the TU article. They
said the only reason they don't show it in their catalog is that they
didn't compile the list so can't guarantee it... but it is definitely
available. I think it's over $100 now, but the problem is that most (
all? ) the bolts are fine thread and most have odd head configuration
that most stores will not stock... I've spent many dollars in fuel
just going from place to place looking and coming home empty... I
think if you only used 1/3 of the fasteners in the kit, it's long paid
for itself.

Jim
B382000446