Re: [Tigers] EBay air cleaner

To: Mike Michels <mmichels@socal.rr.com>, michael king
Subject: Re: [Tigers] EBay air cleaner
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:09:42 -0400
I think I agree with you. Many Tiger owners build modified cars
because thats what they want. I think most of those don't really give a hoot
about a stock or stock looking aircleaner. Many Tiger owners strive to
be as factory original as they can. Those guys will still seek out
and pay extra to have the real thing rather than a look alike.

Steve
B9473720