Re: [Tigers] Centerforce

To: "Tony Somebody" <achd73@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Centerforce
From: "John Dillman" <John.Dillman@PUBLICANS.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:24:11 -0500
Tt T

Having had a factory hyd t/o bearing go bad in an Explorer once, I DID
NOT want to go that route.  When they leak, you get a soaked clutch,
etc. . . So I see your counterman's point. That said, it has worked
flawlessly for maybe three or four years and we've been VERY happy we
switched.  It is a McCleod unit that we actually got from the Kirkhams,
as they had them on the shelf for the cars they assemble (and I can't
say enough nice things about them). You have to adjust it for height at
the time you install, and then bleed it, but it hasn't given us a
moment's trouble.  Like all this stuff, I expect you just order the
Mustang one . . .

John Dillman