Re: [Tigers] My newest favorite car website (off topic)

To: sralsten@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] My newest favorite car website (off topic)
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:45:04 +1000
They never produced a productin 2000GT convertible, they did however make 2
"show cars" that toured for the film. I think one now resides in the cars
for the starts museum. As a side note the original is missing.. and the
converted cars never had soft tops.. but those with alpine GT's (and the
very few with tiger GT's) know how to live with that.

--
Regards

Michael King