Re: [Tigers] My newest favorite car website (off topic)

To: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] My newest favorite car website (off topic)
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:26:56 -0400
Steve
        Articles about the 2000GT; Road and Track June 1967, Motor Trend May
1968.

Very interesting car with 2L inline 6 engine, 5 sp, 4 wheel disc brakes and
independent rear suspension.
The door to the rear of the front right wheel is where the battery is
located on the left side is where the air cleaner is located.

Web search indicates that 337 units were produced with only 54 being
imported the USA.
Designer Raymond Loewry; offered to Nissan/ Datsun, accepted by Toyota.

I always liked the looks of that car.

Ron Fraser