Re: [Tigers] Towing a Tiger

To: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Towing a Tiger
From: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:57:00 -0500
Steve,
 I have a 2002 Ford 150 5.4eng. and it pulls my 19' enclosed trailer just
fine, (albeit 10MPG). I pulled it to Covington, KY a few years ago and also
out to Big Bear last year with no problems of any kind, (I live in East TX.)
The only thing that I don't like about it is the fact that 90%+ of the time
I'm not actually pulling the car behind me and I have far more truck than I
need for daily use.
There is no question that a diesel can pull anything, but do you actually
need it.
The Ford 4.6 just will not cut it. The Mustang club I belong to here in East
TX some of the guys had 4.6 trucks and all have upgraded to the 5.4 engines
in order to pull there car trailers.
And of course some of the guys have the diesels, but those are usually
company trucks.

Jerry Christopherson
9473187
TAC Insp. #58

Just for grins check out WWW.payitforwardcar.com and see what I'm evolved
with, (check out the left side for the progress).Too bad there wasn't a way
to do a Tiger this way.