Re: [Tigers] Selling a Tiger out of the USA

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Selling a Tiger out of the USA
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 20:19:14 -0700
Kind of my first thought too (Scam).  Check this out to be sure.

 Twice I tried to sell my Halda Twinmaster on Ebay IN THE USA ONLY.  Both
times European buyers were the high bidder.  I backed out of both deals
(with just cause).  Rather be safe than sorry.

 That said, I did sell a Halda Speed Pilot (on Ebay) and some guy in Italy
bought it. He sent an electronic Money Order before I could even cancel the
deal.  I picked up the MO at the local grocery store.  By that method the
check was good as they wouldn't have issued it without him first paying for
it on his end.

So, at the least be careful.
Tom