Re: [Tigers] having tires mounted that you don't purchase

To: Brad Huff <huffb@southslope.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] having tires mounted that you don't purchase
From: tym2@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 18:24:25 +0000 (UTC)
Tigers,

I'm sure I'm not the only only one with this experience but I've found that if
I bring a quote that I've printed off the computer for tires via any internet
company, then TownFair Tire has matched the internet price. I've done this for
my STS, S2000, Tiger, Corvette, Hot Rod, and my bride's Expedition.

Tym McDowell