Re: [Tigers] having tires mounted that you don't purchase

To: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] having tires mounted that you don't purchase
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:11:53 -0400
It's a great point about supporting your local quality tire shops.

I used to buy my tires at TireRack, but no more.  I check their prices,
and then go to my local "good guys" shop and negotiate.  They can
usually match the price, but sometimes they can't, and that's ok.  It's
an honest shop and a great service to our community.  I would rather
seem them make a few bucks off the tires than TireRack...

Chris
B382000331