Re: [Tigers] BW T10's - early Tigers

To: "'Cullen McCann'" <cmccann@lwpb.com>, "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] BW T10's - early Tigers
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 19:08:42 -0700
"... I do have a good WC T5 that will rebuild, but haven't sprung yet for a
tail housing solution such as Tom H's ideal fitment or one of the other
bodgered workarounds,..."

I take offence at my WC z-spec AMC tailhoused swap at being called  that !!

Those AMC trans are not as hard to find as you might think... just found
another for a friend...$225 including shipping clear across the country...
There are a couple mods to do of course...total cost ( if you farmed it all
out ) probably around $800 plus the trans ...yes, I had to cut the tunnel a
bit... but I can still remove the shift housing IN THE CAR . Placement is
good... put the stick on the left side of the Hurst stub and it's perfect. I
can give you all the details if you like...

Jim