Re: [Tigers] early shifter knobs (150358810575)

To: Dan Kuenzi <shelbycuda@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] early shifter knobs (150358810575)
From: "Taylor, Matthew" <MTaylor@ea.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:10:41 -0700
Not that I know of, but you can get the Gold Portfolio from Rick at Sunbeam
Specialties.  It has many of the early reviews and pictures.

Matt,

Is there a source on the internet to view these pictures you mention of
number
40?  Simply curious to see the car.

Thanks

Dan

The "white" Tiger in all of those early US magazines was actually Gordon
Chittenden's other Tiger. It was actually Moonstone and was number 40. If
anyone knows what happened to this Tiger, please let me know.