Re: [Tigers] SCF74 at monterey video

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] SCF74 at monterey video
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 20:40:36 -0700
I kept trying to grab for my joy stick and steer the thing...!!!  :-)
    I have to say it was some of the best racing footage I can recall.
Probably because in most films the editing takes you out of the drives seat
too much.
   Remember #74 was ahead for a l-o-n-g time.  All the best next time.

Side note: With all due respect to Buck and John I'm a Falcon fan so I
really enjoyed this - anyway. Interesting the stock (or near stock size)
steering wheel on the Falcon.  That and the shifting action had a
"moonshiner run" feel to it.