Re: [Tigers] SCF74 at Monterey video

To: The Meswarbs <mmeswarb@waters-edge.org>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] SCF74 at Monterey video
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:13:25 -0700
Mark,

That Yellow Tiger (65/ 24/ 74), to the best of my knowledge, is always
raced by Tom Sakai, of Big Bear, CA.  He is very active in racing. I am
sure Buck Tripple knows the details. Buck Tripple owns the white #74. It
was piloted by John Morton at that event.

Articles about him are at TigersUnited.com:

http://www.tigersunited.com/articles/MontereyHistoric/Monterey-4a.asp

More on the drivers and cars of the Monterey Historic - 2003 can be
found on:

http://www.tigersunited.com/articles/MontereyHistoric/Monterey-1a.asp

I cc'd those that might know more about the rear tonneau.

Steve
___

Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com