[Tigers] Tiger Sheet metal

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Sheet metal
From: "Baker, Kent" <kentb@qualcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 10:14:04 -0700
I am finally getting to the complete restoration of my MK1a, and am looking
for quality sheet metal replacement parts.  Although a Southern California
car, it has rust on the frame exhaust pass through and a few pin holes on the
floorboards immediately above.  The shop doing the frame welding contacted
Martell in Ontario, but he is out of the Tiger sheet metal business. I noticed
Classic Sunbeam Auto Parts has the exhaust frame patches listed on its parts
sheet, but have no experience (yet) working with them.  Suggestions for
sources?  The car is in Reno, Nevada, although I live in San Diego.

Kent Baker