Re: [Tigers] Tiger Sheet metal

To: Samouce's <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Sheet metal
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:42:09 +0100
Hi all,

Randy Willett also has high quality repair sections sent out from the UK
which may well be the same as the ones at VB.

I have used the same panels in the UK on several cars very successfully.

randy willett <willett581@msn.com>

regards

Jeff

In message <000001ca2737$51d81280$f5883780$@rr.com>, Samouce's