Re: [Tigers] Tiger Sheet metal

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Mike Michels <mmichels@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Sheet metal
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:23:33 -0700 (PDT)
IF anyone wants to know the reason that Martel supposedly represents himself as
detached from Beams, Doug Jennings is the man to ask. Martel furnished Doug
with repair metal for a long period. I have had no recent conversation with
Martel or Doug concerning same but the last I heard, Martel had accepted a
contract with an auto dealer- not as in selling cars but manufacturing certain
parts for whatever model it was and in accepting that contract he no longer had
time to make or manufacture Beam parts. Doug did tell me then, which was
several years ago, that IF I wanted any metal I should put my order in
immediately as Rob would soon be out of business, Beam wise. Now does he have a
hardon for Beamers or is he making so much $$$ making newer car parts that he
would loose money if he took time to make a Tiger subframe? I rather believe
its the latter but I can only guess. If anyone speaks to Doug, they might ask
him.
TtT