Re: [Tigers] Tiger colors

To: thomas rankin <tigertom333@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger colors
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:26:01 -0400
Thomas, I tried to get this incorporated in the TE/AE Concours rules,
but was met with opposition.

Why?  No good answer, even though other groups like the T'Bird and
Mercedes groups have these in their rules.

The Judges and Owners, then have the same point of reference, and the
judging is much fairer and uniform.