[Tigers] Autoweek OOOOPS photo

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Autoweek OOOOPS photo
From: "J. Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:47:04 -0400
The latest issue of Autoweek has a photo on the last page of a Alpine or Tiger
shell sitting on top of Volvo station wagon. I think they forgot to weigh the
shell before putting it on the Volvo's roof because the suspension collapsed
onto the rear wheels.  It makes it tough to drive home.  I wonder how they got
it on top in the first place since the photo was taken in the driveway in
front of the garage.  The name on the photo is someone on this list but I
won't give it away.

Another photo shows how one driver is trying to beat photo-enforcement tickets
by wearing a monkey mask while driving.  None of the photos can identify the
driver so he thinks he can escape paying over $6,000 on 37 tickets.

                            Jeff