Re: [Tigers] Autoweek OOOOPS photo

To: "J. Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Autoweek OOOOPS photo
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:59:26 -0600
A totally stripped Alpine is only about 400 pounds... That would still
be a pretty good load but it shouldn't overload the suspension. Unless
the station wagon was also loaded with all the other parts.

Theo

PS if anyone (else) wants to try this I have an Alpine shell. You bring
the Volvo wagon and some cash ;)