Re: [Tigers] Crossed wires - Part II

To: tigers@autox.team.net, "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Crossed wires - Part II
From: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 06:16:37 -0800 (PST)
Classic symtoms of a bad ground on the front turn lights.
Try running the sheet meatl mounting screws in and out to get
a good bite for ground.  You'll be amazed at the combination
of lights that flash.  Right turn on, left rear flashes, left turn
and the right parking linght flashes

There was an old CAT tech tip about running new grounds to the
asseblies.  For now clean the grounds up front.

Dave