Re: [Tigers] Crossed wires - Part II

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Crossed wires - Part II
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 13:01:07 -0800
BE VERY CAREFUL.

While acetic acid forms (CH3COOH), also known as ethanoic acid, is an
organic acid which gives vinegar its sour taste and pungent smell.
However, the substance may be toxic to kidneys, mucous membranes, skin,
teeth, etc.

<http://www.sciencelab.com/xMSDS-Acetic_acid-9922769
<cid:part1.04070202.09070105@SoCal.rr.com> >

I believe some bottles of salad dressing and vinegar have quantities in
it, SO DO NOT PUT "Permatex" in your salad!

NOTE:  It seems the Italians and the French have developed an immunity
to this drug from long time ingestion in small quantities.

Steve
<cid:part1.04070202.09070105@SoCal.rr.com>

___
Steve Laifman