Re: [Tigers] Crossed wires - Part II

To: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>, tigers@autox.team.net, TheoSmit
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Crossed wires - Part II
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 14:16:17 -0800 (PST)
LOL Theo- I have some relatives in WVa that need it for toothpaste- might
replace whats missing. I guess Ive just always bought blue, black or orange.
Next tube is gray. I think its a great product. Kinda like duct tape and tie
wire- will fix almost anything long enough to get to the house or a parts
store. Oe really good thing about this LIST is having enough intelligent
people that I learn something on a regular basis or I can ask a question I
have forgotten the answer to.

Im wondering if it was a ground, a double element in a single element socket
or a bad bullet connection in between the starting and terminating points. The
ground on the front park/signal light holder. That grounds thru the long screw
and the body(with the thread clip)
or is there a ground running from the rubber baby bumper? I was thinking that
was for the headlights- not that a paraell ground to thhe lamp assemble- like
Theo made or one of your choosing would be a bad idea, Im just tring to get it
straight in my messy mind, how it came from the factory as the drawing from
CAT shows the black ground on each of the headlights but none on the
signal/park light hollder.