Re: [Tigers] expansion bottle

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] expansion bottle
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 00:46:39 +0000 (UTC)
I don't know about mounting them in parallel..  sounds very overkill to me..

BUT, most all auto parts stores sell a whole kit for less than $10 (IIRC) that
includes the bottle, some hose and the required cap.  They usually have
two, one big one with a rectangular tank, and a smaller one with a cylindrical
tank.  The small cylindrical one is preferred ( I have one of each in my two
Tigers).

This mod should be considered MANDATORY for Tigers.  I still recall going
to a wildlife museum in Montana when we were at SUNI.  There was a big
beautiful Condor(IIRC) that was killed by drinking a puddle of of antifreeze
left by an overheated car (hope it wasn't a Tiger!!)...   very sad...

Gary
2 Tigers, NO puddles..