Re: [Tigers] expansion bottle

To: garywinblad@comcast.net, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] expansion bottle
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 19:08:29 -0800
Gary W.,

The half-size bottles are a good deal easier to find a place for just in
front of the overflow tank.  Adding another right next to it - but on
the other side of the wheel well, is out-of-sight, yet gives you the
capacity of a full size tank easily.  Only a nylon "T" bar is needed,
and it won't overflow the smaller capacity tank.

Of course I attacked to engine cooling problem before, as related in the
TigersUnited article "Cool it Buddy!":

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/SteveLaifmanValance/pt-SteveLaifmanValance1.asp

as shown on page 2, fitting very cosily between the stock tank and just
behind the front radiator brace.

Maybe it's "belts and suspenders", but it couldn't hurt!

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com