Re: [Tigers] Aluminum heads recommendations

To: dave@munroe.ca, mark.rense@ge.com, vesselofgrace@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Aluminum heads recommendations
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 13:15:54 EST
Seems the OP was looking for a mild build and wanted aluminum heads for
their lighter weight and better heat dissipation? The heads being thrown out
are  all "bigger", with 2.02" valve etc and may not really support the engine
which  he is working with...sounds like maybe "smaller" FRPP GT40 or
Edelbrock  Performer castings might give the type of flow velocity needed in
his
application.

I don't know, I'm still working out the aftermarket head situation for my
car, complicated by the fact that my motor is an older "RHO" crate, which
uses  the '86 hypereutectic piston...have to cut valve reliefs for every head
I've  come up with, so far.

Mike