Re: [Tigers] Tiger at Russo and Steele auction.

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, Rob Guerra
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger at Russo and Steele auction.
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:42:30 -0500
Dave:

Yes, the false trunk floors in Tigers have support brackets that are screwed to
the front bulkhead, or wall, of the trunk.  The false floor itself has two
"hooks" bolted onto the floor that slip inside these brackets, allowing you to
tilt the false floor up and forward to give you access to the spare, the tools
and the battery.  Also, of course, there are Dzus fasteners at either end of
the false floor right inside the trunk opening that hold it in place normally.

Hope this helps,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE (TAC #740)