Re: [Tigers] I hacked my own Battery Gauge......Voltmeter

To: MG T List <mg-t@autox.team.net>, Douglas Ormrod
Subject: Re: [Tigers] I hacked my own Battery Gauge......Voltmeter
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 22:40:30 -0700
Here's another idea.

Margaret and Joey at Mo-Ma in Albuquerque, New Mexico will make you a
Jaeger look a like volt meter gauge for the same space (or you could
have them fix it up to say Smiths). I've had mine in my Tiger for years.
It works great and looks very close to authentic, including the back
lighting and the red pointer. Unless you knew, you wouldn't know it
wasn't a stock item. When my alternator went bad, it let me know
immediately that something was wrong. The battery tested good which
verified the alternator was bad (mine has an internal regulator).

Their number is 505 766-6661. I have no connection to them other than
I've used them for my gauges for many years.

Steve Sage

Database version: 6.13650