Re: [Tigers] I hacked my own Battery Gauge......Voltmeter

To: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] I hacked my own Battery Gauge......Voltmeter
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 08:30:24 -0500
Why not just buy a Smiths Voltmeter.  It is accurate, looks correct in
the dash, it's lighted properly to match the other gauges, and is
inexpensive and available.

Mo-Ma calibrated my Speedo, and I would never use them again.  They
calibrated the speedo, but did not tell me they did not calibrate the
odometer, which required a gear change.

When asked, they said "Oh, that is a different issue, and to calibrate
the odometer, we will have to charge you to recalibrate the speedo again".

Larry