Re: [Tigers] I hacked my own Battery Gauge......Voltmeter

To: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] I hacked my own Battery Gauge......Voltmeter
From: parlanti@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:00:18 +0000 (UTC)
Rick at Sunbeam Specialties sells a reproduction Jaeger voltmeter that looks
very authentic for $98.75 . You can get it with a red or white needle. I have
one in my car and it works very well.

Just completed a 200 mile run in the Tiger yesterday through some of the best
roads in Maryland.

Joe

B382000026

Joseph V. Parlanti