Re: [Tigers] Stock Air Filter Question

To: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>, Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stock Air Filter Question
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 12:54:48 -0800 (PST)
Steve- I have it saved somewhere but I didn't find it easily just now Theo has
a KanN number and the filter is the same circumference but it is thicker. I
saved it(somewhere) so I could get more airflow when I get the 1A restored.
I'm sure Theo will be glad to share the part number. I'm only guessing about
the filters Rick sells but all the ones I know of are originally round but can
be made into an oval with just a little work and after its in place, it seems
to hold it's new shape. I have an original filter in an unpin box and another,
never used but broken in half. I imagine some glue wold make it whole again.
TtT