Re: [Tigers] Stock Air Filter Question

To: Mike Michels <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stock Air Filter Question
From: THEO SMIT <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 09:31:07 -0700
The 3710 is what I used. It required just a bit of a squeeze to fit the
element into the housing top and bottom initially, but now it is oval to
stay.
For what it's worth, the E-2859 that is listed as the correct 'tiger' filter
(and, as far as I know it is the one sold by Rick), is also identified by K&N
as a round, shape-to-fit element. Its exterior and interior dimensions are
given assuming it's in a circular shape, so you can search for taller filters
by looking for other part numbers that have the same ID and OD.

Theo