Re: [Tigers] Stock Air Filter Question

To: "Steve Sage" <fastsage@cox.net>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stock Air Filter Question
From: "Mike Michels" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:57:38 -0800
I have used round KN filters with no problem. They are flexible enough, fit
perfectly in the stock air cleaner housing and take an oval shaped "set"
after a couple of hot cycles. They come in several thicknesses:

Stock height 1-1/2 ins high, 13.5 ins diameter, Summit
racing has it as KN-E2859.

2-inch high K&N, part number KN-E3710. There are 2-1/2 and 3 inch high ones,
too, but will probably be too tall for hood clearance.