Re: [Tigers] Is this a Bogus Tiger?

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Is this a Bogus Tiger?
From: MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 22:50:49 -0500
Theo,

I agree.  Prudence is what I want to suggest, and if Norm were to reference
the listed VIN with a conversion, he would likely say something.  As I said,
this may be a Tiger, I don't know.  It's just that lots of things about it
and the seller "bother" me.  You mentioned one of them, that it's a rust
free Texas car with lots of panels replaced.  Also, the seller does not
answer any questions directly; instead, he asks questions in response to
questions.

Speaking of Dale's front end, what exactly is that and how much does it
cost?  He mentioned to me a very elaborate modification at the tune of
several thousand dollars (well beyond my reach).  Thanks.  Mauro