Re: [Tigers] Is this a Bogus Tiger?

To: MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net>, Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Is this a Bogus Tiger?
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 22:02:02 -0600
Dale has made heavy-duty front lower fulcrum pins and matching bushings for
quite a while, as well as several generations of four-wheel disc brake kits.
The fulcrum pins price out at several hundred dollars if I recall, and they
bolt onto an otherwise stock front end. I would guess that this is what the
Tiger in question might have.

Dale has also recently built up several complete replacement front
crossmembers with fully adjustable control arms, coil-over shocks, relocated
rack, etc. and this is likely what you got the quote on. It's currently the
"ne plus ultra" of over-the-counter Tiger front suspension improvement. I'm
not forgetting Mike Hokanson's front end here... I don't know if it's on the
market right now.

Theo

<snip>