Re: [Tigers] Car Jacking Redundancy

To: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Car Jacking Redundancy
From: John Crawley <alittlemoreink@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 19:13:34 +0000
Hi:

One thing I learned as a kid was not to use cement blocks to hold a car up
while you work under it. My Healy 3000 was just too heavy and the blocks
crumpled. I was young and spry enough to get most of the way out from under
when it went down but I was trapped for over an hour before my 75 year old
neighbour heard me yelling for help. He came over with an old pumper jack and
used it on the front wheel well. The jack nearly wrote the car off but I
survived with remarkably little damage to me since when I took it the wheel
off I had pushed it under the car!

Jc

Hotmail & Messenger. Get them on your phone now.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9724463