[Tigers] Tiger question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger question
From: Kenneth Perry <kperr010@odu.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 15:39:55 -0400
Classic Tiger,

My name is Kenny Perry and I live in Portsmouth, VA. My father in law has a
1966 Sunbeam Tiger that he is looking to sell. However, he doesn't know much
about computers, so I'm in charge of getting the car sold. I have had a
really tough time trying to sell it on ebay, so I found you guys' website
and I was hoping you might be able to provide some advice. In your opinion,
what is the best venue, or the best way, to advertise his car for sale? Do
you guys know any potential buyers who might be interested in his car? Here
are some specs: it's an original 1966 Tiger, which has been repainted
yellow. The paint job is practically immaculate. Leather interior, manual
transmission. It runs well, and has around 83,000 miles on it. I can provide
more details if you're interested.

Any tips or advice you could provide about how to best sell the Tiger would
be MUCH appreciated. Like I've said, it's been a frustrating ordeal trying
to sell the car, and my in laws need money so they want to get it sold
quickly.

Thanks for your help!

Kenny