Re: [Tigers] Best Clutch Kit 289

To: <m_dangelo@verizon.net>, <TIGERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Best Clutch Kit 289
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:23:35 -0400
Mauro
        The Tiger engine, clutch and transmission are all Ford parts.  There
is nothing special about the Tiger clutch.
The difference is whether you have a 5 bolt engine or a 6 bolt engine block.
The 5 bolt has a 10.5" flywheel and the 6 bolt has an 11" flywheel.

Original pilot bearing - C2OA-7600-A    I believe this bearing is used in
all 289 engines also.

Ron Fraser