[Tigers] Balancing and flywheel confusion

To: TIGERS@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Balancing and flywheel confusion
From: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 9:59:03 -0500
I check the archives and did not find a good answer (for me) on this.

My 1991 347 has been balanced to 28 oz with a flexplate.  The flexplate has a
1" X 2" weight welded to it with some of the material drilled out.  I have a 65
6 bolt aluminum bell housing that I will have modified for my toploader.

I have the following questions -

1. Is a 157 tooth flywheel correct for this application?
2. I want use a centerforce flywheel, which would be best?
3. Does the engine need to be re-balanced with a flywheel vs. the flexplate?
4. Do I use a 10.5 or 11" clutch?

TIA!

Duke
B382002037