[Tigers] Blow out

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Blow out
From: mike schreiner <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 18:30:38 -0700 (PDT)
I saw pictures of that wreck, nothing left of the car ans woman driver severly
injured...He had weathered tires , let his girlfreind drive it...when tire
blew, she got in the median and turned sideways and iit rolle dseveral times,
then hit an oncoming old pick up on a tow dolly...It stuck in my mind when I
saw those pics...(a preminition maybe) when it happened to me, what flashed
thru  my mide was KEEP IT OUT OF THE GRASS!...I was headed for the median,
jerked it across 3 lanes, then was headed (it kept wanting to go sideways) for
the grass on the outside....jerked it straight with a hard brake and
wheel....and it stopped on the shoulder...I was actually shaking...thought I
was going to die...but love a tiger and still drive one....(no tire plugs
tho)mike