Re: [Tigers] Blow out

To: mike schreiner <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Blow out
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 22:22:14 -0400
Yes, and those were original tires if I remember.  Frankly, that is just
asking for an accident.

Tires over 6 years old, are old tires, regardless of the tread left on
the tires.

So, $400 or so for a new set of tires vs a real problem.

Do you know how old your tires are, that is the production date molded
on the tire, not when your purchased it.

Larry