Re: [Tigers] Blow out

To: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>, Tiger's Den
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Blow out
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 13:24:42 -0700
Dave,

I purchased a set of Michelin X steel belt radial tires (185-70 R13) at
Costco.  I believe these are specially made by Michelin for Costco.

It is a fine road tire, and grips well.  Some experience on wet streets,
and none on snow/ice. I am positive that modern designs are better
performers, but they do not come in 13" sizes.

Here's some nice wheel pics, including mine with the Michelin's.

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tech_threads/tt-wheel.asp

Steve

Steve Laifman

Editor