Re: [Tigers] Battery replacement time

To: <achd73@yahoo.com>, <Rollright@aol.com>, <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Battery replacement time
From: "Scott Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:37:11 -0400
I guess I am the poster boy for battery abuser.

Bought a yellow top eight years ago. Stuck it in tiger.

No battery tender. No trickle charger.

Car not driven from october to may. Not started in winter.

Driven infrequently in the summer.

260 with 9 something compression and ignition fairly advanced.

Car starts everytime.

One of these days I should get around to buying one of those tender things.

Scott Hutchinson
Director of Operations
NetJets Large Aircraft

Office 860.292.1191