Re: [Tigers] Battery replacement time

To: Rollright@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Battery replacement time
From: m_dangelo@verizon.net
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:53:08 -0500 (CDT)
I'll be honest with you, I really like the Optima yellow top battery.  I've
used them in my Porsche cars and think they would be great in a Tiger with a
generator because they (the ones with the yellow top) can deep cycle with no
ill effects on the batteries capacity to hold a charge.  The red top is also
great, but can't deep cycle like the yellow top.  These batteries are not much
more expensive than most normal batteries.  Mauro