Re: [Tigers] Battery replacement time

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Battery replacement time
From: "Tiger Man" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:28:22 -0600
I remember an interesting tip I read somewhere along time ago for batteries
(cars) that are going to be stored or not used much.  In addition to buying
a decent battery 'tender' charger that's not suppose to overcharge in the
first place, use a outlet timer and only turn the charger on for a short
period of time per day.  I set mine up this winter to only charge 30 minutes
per day, and seems to work great as a second insurance policy to reduce the
chance of overcharging.

Steve