Re: [Tigers] Headers versus Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds

To: "'Would U. Believe'" <porsche911E@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headers versus Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 19:22:13 -0400
        The LH exhaust manifold is a Falcon part C3DZ-9431-A and maybe
readily available.   The RH exhaust manifold is a Tiger only part, not
easily found.

Ken Miles took 2 log type Ford exhaust manifolds, reversed them, ran the
exhaust pipe forward then down and back, these manifolds are readily
available.

Ron Fraser