Re: [Tigers] Headers versus Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headers versus Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 12:11:40 -0700 (PDT)
Tom
It makes sense and out of 3 sets I just sold my best set- after reading your
out loud thinking, perhaps I should have sold the second best as I have at
least two more Tigers to complete and I could have done a check the first time
I had to remove the headers or stock exhaust- kind of my own dyno by driving
test.At least you saved the buyer some $$$ as I might have read your
"thoughts"- which make sense and ask more for the stock exhaust manifolds;.
EVERYONE on the LIST, Have a nice day and remember to tell your family you
care( Love is a good word to use) them,especially the younger ones.
TonytheTiger